quinta-feira, 12 de setembro de 2019

Sandtalk

click the image for full reading

- So, what? - who are what? - Yes, what is what?!  - I'm what! 

- You are what?  - Yes I'm what

gives what...- You are what gives what? - I'm what gives meaning! - You

are what gives meaning to what? - I'm what gives meaning

to your questions! - But what question?! - Who are you

what? - Me? I'm all that is between this hat and this boots! - Not big thing I
see, and what are you doing here? - Same as you, just watching the sights... -
And why you say it like that? Because my vocal chords so wish... With much certainty you speak! Yes dear, I have the truth on my side… But what truth? The real truth. Isn't it perhaps the horned truth? I see, you feel a like beast and speak like an animal.
An animal at least does not have to
bother with reasoning. Oh yeah, how you know? A dog can rest in peace... And do not you rest? No, I'm afraid of hurting the flowers. Hum, good one, good one... but you might know that
suffering is inseparable from life. I know, I know, but... And what else do you know? 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário